Welcome to the Shoryudo
The Shoryudo is a tourism route that covers a wide region in the center of the Japanese archipelago, where east and west meet.
A sightseeing course of attractive "SHORYUDO"
The Shoryudo consists of four suggested tour routes designed to accommodate a trip lasting five to nine days.
- 18/11/12 What do you get when you spell Tokyo backwards?
- 18/11/11 Gorgeous Gorge of Takase
- 18/11/04 Momiji-Lake: red maple leaf tunnel
- 18/10/28 The ultimate soba experience
- 18/10/25 Tasting Sake in the Japanese Countryside
- 18/10/23 Japanese Culture Experience Day in Nakamachi, Matsumoto
- 18/10/04 New English Booking Site for Cultural Experiences in Matsumoto
- 18/10/04 Nagano Day Trip to Obuse and Togakushi
- 18/09/25 “Akasoba no Sato” Red buckwheat field
- 18/09/23 Arato-jo Fortress overlooking the golden rice fields
- 18/08/31 Discover the local gastronomy: Cook with the local grannies!
- 18/08/16 Two Days of Driving Around the Roof of Japan
- 18/08/10 Summer in Nagano Means ‘Hanabi’ (Fireworks)!
- 18/08/04 Go Waterfall Hunting — Naena Falls
- 18/07/31 Outdoor Activities for the Whole Family in Northern Nagano
- 18/07/25 Climbing the Yatsugatake Mountains: Mt. Neishi-dake
- 18/07/17 The Japanese Alps are an Overlooked Gem
- 18/07/09 Renting a Car in Japan
- 18/07/01 Escape up to Utsukushigahara
- 18/06/22 Seven Ways to Enjoy the Kiso Valley this Summer
Tourist Site Search
Tourist sites of every kind are scattered throughout the Shoryudo.
Enter some search criteria to find places that interest you.