Welcome to the Shoryudo
The Shoryudo is a tourism route that covers a wide region in the center of the Japanese archipelago, where east and west meet.
A sightseeing course of attractive "SHORYUDO"
The Shoryudo consists of four suggested tour routes designed to accommodate a trip lasting five to nine days.
- 19/02/14 Try Shiga Kogen for skiing in the wilderness
- 19/02/01 Day Trips from Hakuba to Matsumoto
- 19/01/25 Three-Day Trip in Matsumoto
- 19/01/23 Minowa town’s promotion video on Youtube
- 19/01/09 Banzai for Shinano Railway’s new Banzai Pass!
- 18/12/20 Shimotsuki — The festival where gods gather to bathe.
- 18/12/13 What’s Happening in Hakuba for the 2018/19 Season
- 18/12/04 Icy Gourmet: Frozen Tofu
- 18/11/22 Schoolyard Ice Skate
- 18/11/12 What do you get when you spell Tokyo backwards?
- 18/11/11 Gorgeous Gorge of Takase
- 18/11/04 Momiji-Lake: red maple leaf tunnel
- 18/10/28 The ultimate soba experience
- 18/10/25 Tasting Sake in the Japanese Countryside
- 18/10/23 Japanese Culture Experience Day in Nakamachi, Matsumoto
- 18/10/04 New English Booking Site for Cultural Experiences in Matsumoto
- 18/10/04 Nagano Day Trip to Obuse and Togakushi
- 18/09/25 “Akasoba no Sato” Red buckwheat field
- 18/09/23 Arato-jo Fortress overlooking the golden rice fields
- 18/08/31 Discover the local gastronomy: Cook with the local grannies!
Tourist Site Search
Tourist sites of every kind are scattered throughout the Shoryudo.
Enter some search criteria to find places that interest you.