The Shoryudo’s Fantastic Courses
The Shoryudo is comprised of four routes perfect for a trip of five to nine days.
- 19/08/13 Hakuba Snow Machine
- 19/08/09 Traveling Around the Japanese Alps by Bus
- 19/07/12 Full of Fun at Obuse Half Marathon
- 19/07/05 Japanese Culture Experience Days in Castle Town Matsumoto
- 19/06/26 Summer in the Japanese Alps – Mount Norikura
- 19/06/25 The Moss Forest (+ info on guide tour in English)
- 19/06/11 Suwa Taisha Spiritual Cycling
- 19/04/30 Snowy Spring in the Ina Valley: Senjojiki Cirque, Weeping Cherry Blossoms, and Strawberry-Picking
- 19/02/14 Try Shiga Kogen for skiing in the wilderness
- 19/02/01 Day Trips from Hakuba to Matsumoto
- 19/01/25 Three-Day Trip in Matsumoto
- 19/01/23 Minowa town’s promotion video on Youtube
- 19/01/09 Banzai for Shinano Railway’s new Banzai Pass!
- 18/12/20 Shimotsuki — The festival where gods gather to bathe.
- 18/12/13 What’s Happening in Hakuba for the 2018/19 Season
- 18/12/04 Icy Gourmet: Frozen Tofu
- 18/11/22 Schoolyard Ice Skate
- 18/11/12 What do you get when you spell Tokyo backwards?
- 18/11/11 Gorgeous Gorge of Takase
- 18/11/04 Momiji-Lake: red maple leaf tunnel
The Shoryudo has something for everyone.
Select from the following options to find the perfect spot for your trip.