Discount campaign of up to 10,000 yen for the travel package Mount Fuji Travel!
Mount Fuji Travel is a travel package (hands-on program) designed to convey the charms of Shizuoka Prefecture, commercialized by travel agencies, NPOs, tourist associations, and tourism companies in Shizuoka. Tourism Shizuoka Japan named this package as Mount Fuji Travel and introduced it on "Exploreshizuoka. com". For this campaign, the first 100 people can purchase all the items (about 50 items) at 50% off if they stay in Shizuoka Prefecture (up to 10,000 yen off per person), and at 20% off if they don't.
1. All of the approximately 50 travel products unique to Shizuoka Prefecture are subject to 20% off.
2. All of the approximately 50 travel products are subject to 50% off (up to 10,000 yen per person) if the consumer stays in Shizuoka Prefecture.
|How to apply for campaign benefits||Only reservations made using the reservation sheet attached to "Make a Reservation" on Tourism Shizuoka Japan website "Exploreshizuoka. com" are eligible.|
|Campaign benefits application period||October 1 to December 31, 2020|
|Number of campaign benefit applicants||First 100|
1. Only for those who made reservations using the reservation sheet attached to "Make a Reservation" on the Tourism Shizuoka Japan website "Exploreshizuoka. com".
2. One travel package per person during the campaign period.
3. Only for foreigners visiting Japan.
4. To receive the special bonus for those staying in Shizuoka Prefecture, consumers are required to present something that can prove that they have stayed or will stay at an accommodation facility in Shizuoka Prefecture.
|Disclaimer||・Please contact the travel package creator directly if you have any inquiries about the contents, fees, cancellation fees, etc. The organizer is responsible for the management of the travel packages.|
|Facility name||Various locations in Shizuoka Prefecture|
|Facility location||Various locations in Shizuoka Prefecture|
|Contact details for customers||
Tourism Shizuoka Japan
2-20 Otemachi, Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City
Supported languages: English and Korean