The Four Shoryudo Routes
The Shoryudo consists of four suggested tour routes designed to accommodate a trip lasting five to nine days.
- 18/03/22 Nagano’s 2018 Cherry Blossom Forecast
- 18/03/18 Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada’s Newest English Map and How To Videos
- 18/03/01 New Train Pass for Exploring Karuizawa, Nearby Hot Springs, and More!
- 18/02/15 Escaping the Slopes for a tour of Japan’s Samurai Past
- 18/02/13 Zenkoji’s Lantern Festival — Part of Nagano’s Olympic Heritage
- 18/02/07 Snowshoeing Around the Shrines of Togakushi
- 18/01/19 Beautiful Winter Phenomena
- 17/12/29 New Years Bonfire Tradition: Suzaka’s “Dondo-Yaki”
- 17/12/22 Nagano’s Hidden Ski Resorts
- 17/12/20 Karuizawa’s 19th Annual International Curling Championship
- 17/12/01 Five Ways to Enjoy the Snow
- 17/11/04 Meet Japan’s Emperors (and General MacArthur)
- 17/11/03 Five Unique and Memorable Hot Springs
- 17/10/11 The Sanada Jumangoku Festival
- 17/10/06 Happy Harvest Moon, From Nagano’s Top-2 Moon-Viewing Spots
- 17/10/04 Picking Grapes in Early Autumn
- 17/10/03 Visitors From All Over the World Experience Japanese Culture in Matsumoto
- 16/05/16 11 Free Wi-fi Spots are Available Now in Matsumoto – See our New Wi-fi Spot List Page
- 16/05/11 Mystical Togakushi in transition from winter to spring
- 16/04/01 Yamanouchi’s Not Just For Snow Monkeys
Tourist Site Search
Tourist sites of every kind are scattered throughout the Shoryudo.
Enter some search criteria to find places that interest you.